2005: February – July
| August – September
I have made a somewhat bold move and archived the rather long page (which can be found here. I'll save it as 2010-2015.
If you think this move is unwise, feel free to reverse it, but I thought a new Lla Dafern would be good for a new generation.
With all respect Celeste Lavender 08:44, 17 December 2015 (PST)
I now just realised that what I did wasn't the right way to archive it.
I deeply apologise for this whole thing. I only wanted to help, and I ended up making a big mess...
With deepest apologises Celeste Lavender 08:56, 17 December 2015 (PST)
- Meh, apologies are not needed. All is forgiven, and easily sorted. :) BoArthur 14:06, 30 June 2016 (PDT)
Ladies and Gents,
This group has been a bright point in my life, and I count myself blessèd to know you, each and every one. Thank you, for letting your nerddom out to play, and helping me to find myself a home among such delightsome folk! BoArthur 14:07, 30 June 2016 (PDT)
Thinking about something
I was thinking about having a certain Diether Drumpf to become the governor that succeeds George Pataki in Castreleon New. What is your opinion? --General tiu 17:43, 17 May 2017 (PDT)
Do you have a Facebook account? Most conversation about IB has shifted there to the group named simply "Ill Bethisad" (not that there's very much). I reckon you'll get more feedback there than here. Misterxeight 20:10, 17 May 2017 (PDT)
- ...I'd rather we keep him as a businessman. No reason to inflict that sort of pain on the good people of IB. Juanmartinvelezlinares 04:22, 18 May 2017 (PDT)
Actually, that's a better idea. Him as a media mogul would be nice. --General tiu 09:21, 18 May 2017 (PDT)
On the "External IB Links" and Kemr. Purely because the mirror's still up while the original has been down for years. If it goes up again, or people object, I'll change it all back again, of course! --Celeste Lavender 15:10, 5 October 2017 (PDT)
- Thanks. I think at some point we might need to make a backup of some external site in case they go dark.
I have a problem with replacing a file. When I upload the new version of the file, the file's appearance stay's the same.
--General tiu 10:20, 22 October 2017 (PDT)
Copyright Infringement Notice
It was discovered on 7 April 2018 that DeviantArt user "3D4D" had, at some point in time, 'copied' the Map of the North American League, along with much text of the Atlas page at www.bethisad.com, claiming it for their own.
A DMCA Takedown Request was requested the same day.
For reference, the 'original work':
For reference, the 'copied work':
For reference, the thief's DeviantArt page:
For reference on DMCA Takedowns:
- And the offending image has been removed... Elemtilas 17:00, 10 April 2018 (PDT)
Well, Padraic, I see you’re back, at least for the time being, so while I have your ear I’d like to ask about something on the Cuba page. (Actually, I have a couple of other somethings on other topics, but let’s save those for later, shall we?)
Why is rounders mentioned on the Cuba page and literally nowhere else? Cricket is the game that seems to have taken the position of baseball *there*, and rounders would seem to me to be a minority sport at most. Why bring it up on the Cuba page, then, if it has no real importance? It seems internally inconsistent. Why not just keep cricket as the sort-of baseball equivalent in Ill Bethisad?
Sorry if this came off as accosting or aggressive, I don’t really mean to come off like that. It’s just that it’s something that’s been bugging me for a while and I’d like an explanation for it. Juanmartinvelezlinares 07:32, 8 April 2018 (PDT)
- Well, not "back" by a long stretch; just wanted to alert folks of the piracy.
- As for the reference to 'rounders', I think the intention there might have been that it was the American term for cricket, but there is an obvious inconsistency there. I don't take your tone as accosting or aggressive at all! I'm so far out of the loop anymore: since this is become a cause for concern, I would ask you to fix the inconsistencies as you see fit! Elemtilas 09:14, 8 April 2018 (PDT)
- Ah, okay. Thank you so much for your response! Hope you come back some day... Juanmartinvelezlinares 10:06, 9 April 2018 (PDT)