|Name in Brithenig:||Gwen ffeil Ioan|
|Name in Kanawikian:||Kawena Lani|
|Nicknames & aliases:||Turquoise Blue|
|Date:||October 16, 1995|
|Place:||Buchetewy, Defed, Kemr|
|Place of residence:||Morddyn, Defed, Kemr (Home) Gwigtaf, Lla Ferch, Kemr|
|Natural languages:||English (monolingual, unfortunately)|
|Interests:||Politics, Films, Cuisine|
I suppose I'm Number 80 on The List or something. Always had something of an interest in Ill Bethisad since discovering it quite a few years ago. It was what inspired me to get into alternate history, and I hope I can contribute something back to IB to repay it for inspiring me.
Very interested in the nuts and bolts of "popular culture" and politics. In terms of politics, I'm moderate-ish left, so would probably be a member of Kemr's Labour Party *there*. In the NAL-SLC, perhaps either a Whig or a Democratic Socialist.
Deeply interested in the early 20th century (1900-1950), a time of change and of turmoil. I hope I can help illustrate IB's equivalent.
Working to make IB's politics up to date and to develop it further.
Also working on Kemrese culture, both traditional and modern. I want to find out how my equivalent *there* lives.
- - Do a Kemrese cuisine page, including flummery, bread, etc.
- - Work out how we're going to tackle the NAL's 2018 election [which is coming close]. Also, the next GM in 2020.
- - NAL culture and whatnot, should have a page. I've typed up a fair bit, and that should be "wikied".
- - Work with Andrew on the next Kemrese election and the future of Kemr's politics, including a possible Kemrentry referendum.
- - Find out who's who and what's what in the Kemrese past, aka give faces and backgrounds to Andrew's electoral results.
- - Australasia? Find out what's going on there, it should be interesting.
- - Elaborate on Scottish politics more, find out the other High Commissioners of Scotland apart from Máel Coluim mac Dòmhnaill.