|Aliases:||Bengiamin Cornouaille, Benjamin Cornuval, Beniamin Cornubius, Cartographicus Italicus|
|Caretaker:||Crimea, Henua, Ouisconsin, and Luxemburg|
|Residence:||Bodewadmi Fithing, Ouisconsin|
|Interests:||Heraldry, Cartography, History, Linguistics|
Ben Karnell (English), Bengiamin a Cornouaille (Kerno), or Benjamin Cornuval (Parra). From the Chiwausis region of Bodewadmi Fithing, Ouisconsin, NAL. He works as an English-Castilian bilingual teacher. Number 66 on The List, Knight of the It'sian Garter, dubbed Cartographicus Italicus by the Illuminatus for his valiant efforts in all things cartographic.
When bereft of ideas, enjoys combing through the mailing lists looking for old things to archive and sort.
- Very Small States
- Fijian Polynesia (jointly)
- the puzzling game of whummlin
- whummlin's ancient and still-popular predecessor, chunkey.
- the game of world conquest, Hazard
Less sizeable contributions:
- Ethnic Jokes
- Istria (de facto providor pro tempore, taking care of it before Hugo moved it to its own page)
- Joshua Abraham Norton (remains of a rejected proposal)
- Viceroy Matthew Cuomo (jointly)
- Bush (coat of arms)
- Federated Kingdoms (map)
- Islamic Kingdom of Guinea (map)
- Italy (map)
- Fiji (flag)
- Greenland (flags)
- Monastic Republic (map and flag)
Non-Parra to-do list: