Languages and linguistics of Ill Bethisad
| Uralic |
| Sino-Tibetan |
| Nissen |
- Arvorec - The only surviving Continental Celtic language, spoken principally in the Armorican Isles
- Athonite - Greek dialect spoken in the Monastic Republic; has some Turkish influence.
- Bâzrâmani - Romano-Persian language
- Biloxien Creole of Louisianne's colony cities Biloxi-et-Mobile
- Breathanach - Minority language spoken in SW Scotland and Ulster
- Brithenig - Language of Kemr
- Cana - Cana-based orthographies of languages other than Japanese
- Castilian (Castellano) - Language of Castile and Leon and a huge number of other states
- Cilician - An Armenian language with influence from Greek and Old French
- Costanice - Hellenic language of Nea Illenicia.
- Cruzan - Language of the SR's Guinea West Indian countries
- Dalmatian - Latin Language of Dalmatia
- Elbic - Romance language of the Principality of Elba.
- Emisc - Germanic language of Emsland, Hannover.
- English - The spelling, grammar, and vocabulary show marked differences *there*.
- Føtisk - Germanic language spoken in Schleswig-Holstein
- Hellenic Languages - The language of the Greek people. Fusion languages include Costantice and Yevanic.
- Italian - Romance language, composite of various languages of Italy and official language thereof.
- Japanese is a little different *there* than *here*
- Nations In Japanese - Names of selected nations in IB-Japanese
- Jovian - Language of the High Kingdom of Jervaine
- Judajca - Language of Judea
- Kerno - Language of Dumnonia
- Ladino - Language of Mueva Sefarad
- Latin - Used in science, law, and the church
- Lessinu - Language of Läßinischland
- Luxemburgish - German dialect, distinguished from *here* by the Jovian loanwords
- Madzhi - Uralic language spoken in North America
- Meiji-go - Japanese-lexified creole of Meidji-dò
- Moghul - Language of the Moghul National Realm, related to Persian
- Montreiano - Ibero-Romance language of Montrei
- Parra - Trade language of Crimea descended from Mediterranean Lingua Franca
- Riksmål - Language of the Scandinavian Realm
- The Romance language family is greater than *here*
- Seimi - language of the Shetlands
- Slezan - Language of Silesia (Bohemian Kingdom)
- Slvanjek/Slevan - Language of Slevania
- Sogdo - Syriac-descended script used in Central Asia
- Tocharian is still pretty much alive in IB.
- Turkic languages of Central Asia are a little different in IB; mostly just much less Russified
- Turkish - of Turkey
- Vissi - Gothic Descended language of the Azores
- Vozgian - Language of the Vozgian Republic
- Wenedyk - Language of the RTC
- Wessish - Deceased Language of the Isle of Wight
- Xliponian - Language of Xliponia
Linguistic map of Europe
This map represents the distributions of Indo-European descendent languages. Areas that share two colors are regions where languages and language groups intermingle.