Ill Bethisad isn't just about Wars and discussions on measurement standards and constructed languages. Presumably, the people that inhabit IB like to get out of the house and take in a picture or see a play. Here you can read about various aspects of IB's culture.
This is for cultural items like popular literature, moving pictures and the like - especially when it departs from or plays on *here*'s pop culture.
- Alcohol is as much the social lubricant *there* as *here*.
- Corporations and Economics - not normally thought of as "culture", perhaps, but these are certainly important parts of everyday life.
- Moving Pictures provide a great escape from the drudgeries of airshipping over to the Holy Roman Empire for a serious business meeting with top Baltic League and European Federation chiefs; or taking the TGV out of Embro headed for a holiday in sunny Costa del Sol, hobnobbing with Spanish, Sicilian and Tawantinsuyan royalty.
- Books of excellent caliber are also a popular escape and allow one to draw the pictures in one's own mind.
- Plays ...
- Eurovidere Song Contest is a European song and artistic contest...
- Music ...
- Shows ...
- News Agencies come in both the responsible and irresponsible types.
- Culture Tests Every culture has its own assumptions and shared background. These are a few of them.
- Minority cultures, interesting little concultures that have yet to achieve self-determination
- Religions Though not often thought of as 'Culture' in the sense of High-Society, the world's religious systems have greatly affected the cultures of all societies, the world over.
- Sports ...