- Archaeologia Corno-Britannica; William Pryce, 1790.
- Bengalsk-Rigsmaal og Rigsmaal-Bengalsk Ordbog; Paul Thordersen Xwítáw, 1818.
- Concise Tabulation of the Cornovian Grammar; Livia Ferrar, 1890
- Doctor Quidgereys Notebook; a collection of British pipe and flute tunes.
- Kerno Grammar; Sarra la Cawurn, 1999.
- A Grammar Historicall and Comparative of the British Diallects; A.G. Davidson, 1888.
- Lexicon Sanscritum, Latinum, Anglicum, Britannicum et Gallicum; Paul Thordersen Xwítáw, 1808.
- Lexicon Sanscritum, Latinum, Danicum et Germanicum; Þorður Jónsson frá Hvítá & Xríwizáj Canðra, 1804.
- Llifr dil Llinghedig Corno; Jenner, 1904.
- Ueber die nordostromanischen oder slaworomanischen Sprachen; Pavel Mrác, Heidelberg 1866.
- Forestry for Youth: the guidebook for worldwide Junior Forresters; Pavel Badenev, 1906.
- Joie Et Gloire by Atlanta Wells (a memoir)
- Mein Kampf; autobiography (posthumously published); Adolf Hitler, 1974
- Reise nach Guinea und den Caribäischen Inseln in Columbia; Paul Erdmann Isert, 1788.
- The Seventh Empire; Pan-Turkist political treatise of the Wolf Brotherhood; Şapar Aqniät-ulı, 1998
- Les trônes vacants: Études sur les régimes monarchiques de par le monde dénués de roi; treaty on abdoregalism; Professor David Langevin, 2002
- La Vie aux Montagnes de l' Ouest" / "La Gouitha poz-y Vrigges la Meir" by Gouarren Ffereir, 1839, Nouvelle Orleans.
- The SNOR Life: A Cultural History of the White Empire; Dr. Ivan Ivanovich Steinberg, 2008.
- 1805 and All That; W.C. Sellar & R.J. Yeatman, 1931.
- 1994; Seoirse Fferreir, 1949
- A Year with Almastu; "Dr. Ibrahım Razov" (pseudonym, Mırjaqıp Bolat-ulı), 2008
- The Columbus Journals by Aaron Dworkin
- The Doc Sauvage Series; pulp fiction of the 1930's from Louisianne
- The Dream of Iron; 1950s pulp fiction; Adolf Hitler, 1952
- The Eagle and the Sun; Tomas Clentsin, 2004
- The Imperium Monde series by Llewfelen Iewen, 1996-2007 (last book, to be released)
- Der Kampf; 1978, written by German novelist Thorsten.
- Moxisei (If-World); Motosuwa Quirica
- The So much for that series by Llewfelen Iewen, 1992-1997
- Whither Arthur?, 1997, speculative fiction novel written by German novelist Thorsten, based upon his speculative Alternate History centered on the "European Union".
- The Giordano Bruno Code by Mylord Snarke, which stirred up violent discussions among scientists and religious figures
- The novels of Rhoberth Dain: Alternate History of England
- The novels of V.A.Howard
- The Monolith Series:
- Chronicals of Zand; sci-fi anthology; ed. by P. Anderson, 1977
- Colonia Solaris, Philiberto Cortez, 2005.
- I, Kawar; Itzak Azimov, 1950. In this work were created the Four Laws of Kawarics, used by Kawaricists the world over. From Venedic kawar: to dig, labor. First used in 'Kolchek's Universal Kawars'.
- Le Voyage aux Étoiles; Eugenio Roddenberry, series of novels, 1966-1990 (Roughly 3 Ecus per book). Now being developed into a television series, Space Voyage 2245 and a movie, Space Voyage 2245: Invasion of the Zmorite Horde
- The novels of Juliette Verne
- The Arslan Bahadır books (originally by Çoqan Aytmaş-ulı, 1959-1980)
- The Cantica books, The Queen of Cantica and The Princess of Cantica, by Yasuhira Çuneco
- Cyteen, Siji Cherryh, 1985
- The Henry Portman series
- The Hobbit by Sir Ronald Tolkien, 1937
- The Lord of the Rings by Sir Ronald Tolkien, 1955
- The Maerthyn series; Bryant apYagof, 1990s youth fantasy.
- The Penouigonead, a History of the Most Serene Empire; Sarra Jowanes, 2004 [youth fantasy].
- Seagriff Chronicles
- The Silmarillion by Sir Ronald Tolkien, 1977
- The Truth; Terry Pratchett, 2000.
GRAPHIC NOVELS & MANGA
- Agent Doomov; English comics.
- Alegoric the frank; series of comics by the French Umberto Gossini.
- Khoroshij Polkovnik; Series of Russian comics based on the adventure of the super-hero "The Good Colonel".
- Lehi Lachance; A satyrical series of comics by Louisianan author Maurice Gosselin.
- The Adventures of Tintin; series of comic books drawn and written by the Batavian artist Hergé.
- The Dewar Duo: A children's mystery series, 1929
- The Inspector Watson novels of Sir Uther Conan Doyle
- The conspiracy books by Errol Redfern
- Agatha Marple's mystery novels and short stories, featuring Ulysse Pommet, the Batavian sleuth fond of his "little grey cells", and Miss Christie, the dear old lady in a sleepy English village
- K. G. (Karl Georg) Schachendorff's stories of Rabbi Schwarz, a stolid, ungracious and unassuming theologian with keen common sense
- Two novels of Rhoberth Dain, versions of the Inspector Watson mysteries
- La Chronique des Désirs Interdits, a Native American and Gaullish supernatural story, set primarily near the International Peace Park between the NAL-SLC, Louisianne and Oregon, written by Victorine le Maire.
- St. John Rivers, by Zane Eyre
- Quellingfuerst and the Bride of Dark Adonis, (1901) published in the Conan Quellingfuerst Quarterly Magazine
- Would You Do It Again? (1998) Kemrese pulp fiction
- Works by Ted Giesel
ESSAYS & ARTICLES
- Onute Staniszkiene, "POSTSNORIZM". Jedzicoń WiLASz, Warsina 1999. About states transformation into modern (more or less) democratic countries, indicating that political transformation is much more easer than changes in nations’ mentality. Price: Ŧ 3/10/-/45. (see the cover)
- Onute Staniszkiene, "Skuodia 1989-2004, from snorism to snobism". Jedzicoń WiLASz, Warsina 2004. About Skuodia's transformation from a small snorist country into the 'Jervaine of the Baltic'. Price: Ŧ 2/20/-/55.
- Onute Staniszkiene, "ONIAŁ NIEPOLITYKI". ~ polityka i mąd ~, Warsina 2005. Deep essay about nowadays relations between states and nations, public responsibility and dangerous of penetration world of politicks with world of business and crime. Price: Ŧ 1/15/-/10. (see the cover)
See Also: Alternate History