From IBWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 20 November 1841 - Sir Alfred Laurier, 13th General Moderator of the NAL-SLC was born in Fontaine, Alba Nuadh.
- 19 November 1933 - Waldemar Fiorarz, an award-winning RTC broadcaster, is born as Ławrzęć Harwień Zeiger.
- 17 November 1965 - Nicolae Vladescu is born in Bacău, Oltenia.
- 15 November 1992 - Aurel II, king of Moldova was born.
- 13 November 1875 - Karl I of Tejas dies.
- 14 November 1847 - Josef Jungmann, one of the promulgators of the Czech language dies in Luck, Lithuania.
- 14 November 1908 - Emperor Guangxu of China dies.
- 1 November 1918 - West Ukrainian People's Republic (ZUNR) declares its independence from Veneda.
- 2 November 2009 - The Corean drama T'es Belle premieres, launching, among others, the careers of Jeñ Ioñ Hua.
- 14 November 1908 - Emperor Xuantong ascends to the Chinese Throne at the age of two years, ten months.
- 15 November 1982 - Madzapahit's King allies itself with Filipinas.
- 15 November 2012 - Aurel Bragança-Saxe-Coburg-Gotha is crowned Aurel II, King of Moldova ending a long regency.
- 16 November 1988 - Estonia changes its constitution, paving the way for post-SNORist democratic elections, the following May.
- 18 November 1918 - Estonia, Livonia, and Courland were recognized internationally as autonomous states, as provided in the treaty ending the First Great War. Russia acquiesced in 1919.
- 20 November 2002 - Mr Jocko Cintamurio Romanos of Exeter wins the election for royal-elect of Dunein but is found to have committed election fraud by stuffing the ballots and "raising the dead" to vote for him.