maybe you should add a black border around the flags, the white parts get lost against the page.--Marc Pasquin 11:18, 27 Feb 2005 (PST)
From a message to Conculture, 27 Aug 2004
Q: How did you deal with the Kingdom of Saxony and Prussian enclaves?
- Joe: I think I reabsorbed them into the nearest Thuringian states. Or they may still be enclaves. I'm not sure. But the history of Thuringia may need revising in IB as it may conflict with the history of Germany as a whole.
- Jan I: After GW2 the Prussia that we all knew so well simply ceased to exist. It was subdivided into four states, one of which was Prussia proper. Some of its territories were added to Hessen and (I think) to Saxony. The Prussian enclaves in Thuringia undoubtedly fell to Thuringia at this occasion.
- If no-one minds, I'll do something about the Thuringia updates. --Sikulu 00:43, 10 February 2006 (PST)
- I'm popping in to show this map, which I think shows what Joe describes for the different statelets. Benkarnell 00:20, 3 November 2011 (PDT)
- And here are locator maps for each statelet, for such time as somebody writes more about them.