Just want to clarify that KwaZulu ìs definitely a member of the Commonwealth. Elemtilas 15:46, 20 April 2006 (PDT)
- It is - as the article says, it rejoined the Commonwealth after the South African War, when the nationalists were deposed. Abdul-aziz 03:06, 21 April 2006 (PDT)
- Ah, I see now! Thanks! Elemtilas 13:42, 21 April 2006 (PDT)
My idea for a pre-independence flaf of Zululand, guess named Kholwaland colony. CoA is former KwaZulu's bantustan CoA with an English colonial patern. File name was a mistake:), sorry.
--Pedromoderno 05:00, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
- It is a good flag I think. However, as KwaKholwa was partitioned based on religious differences rather than ethnic, I think that it might be good to add Islamic symbol somewhere on the emblem, e.g. above the emblem. Abdul-aziz 10:58, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps something like this: same design as above but with the CoA headed by the takbir. Possibly influence from Arabs who sailed across the shores of Africa.
--Pedromoderno 00:36, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- Another good idea may be the crescent moon and a star above the shield where takbir now is. Perhaps it should be horizontal and the star above the crescent moon. Abdul-aziz 23:35, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- Something like this, I guess.
--Pedromoderno 14:54, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yes Abdul-aziz 23:56, 30 November 2010 (UTC)