From IBWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 13 April 1889 - Alternate history writer Adolf Hitler is born in Baunau am Inn, Austria.
- 13 April 1933 - General Moderator Ben Nighthorse Campbell is born in Badriver, Les Plaines.
- 26 April 1902 - Claudius Rhodes dies.
- 15 April 1912 - Sikmunt Frojt dies in Gigantic's sinking.
- 4 April 1939 - King Ghazi I dies in an airship crash; it is still debated today if it was an accident or not.
- 15 April 1912 - R.M.S. Gigantic sunks in North Atlantic.
- 30 April 2005 - The Lusoamerican Union (with the provisional exception of Uruguay) adopts the conto (¢) as common currency for international trade and exchange.
- 16 April 2009 - Persian-Turkestani-Qazaqstani consortium SpaceOrg successfully launches its first satellite Dostlik.