I have two proposals for prof. Onute Staniszkiene's books. Follow by white rabbit 06:39, 30 March 2006 (PST)
- Awesome pictures, Jakóbie! Really well done, you're a true master! Yet, I have three observations.
- First of all, won't there be any copyright issues? (see Muke's point in Lla Dafern)
- Secondly: just curious, but why Stalin? After all, as we just found out, Dzhugashvili *there* was a leftist priest/politician in Georgia. Vissarionov didn't look that way. If that's what you're after, I can maybe help you. Back then, Marc created two pictures of Vissarionov: one with hat, and one without. I finally decided to use the one with hat, but the other one is on my computer. If you want it, I can send it to you.
- And at last: the correct title of the second book would be: "ONIAŁ NIEPOLITYKI" (Wenedyk jest zwodniczy pod tym względem, ale przymiotniki niejakie też kończą się na -y/-i).
- Now let's hope that Pani Jadzia won't be mad at us! ;)) —IJzeren Jan Uszkiełtu? 11:37, 30 March 2006 (PST)
- I see your point now, as I compare Vissarionov photo. Pleas send me those photo without the hat and I will fix it. And I think that too many changes have been made in those pictures to be copyright issues. As for “Pani Jadzia” I think that she wouldn’t have any objections. As far as I know her public attitude she would made some interesting researches on what we are doing here, if she knew what we are doing here ;-) Follow by white rabbit 06:25, 31 March 2006 (PST)
I've just uploaded new versions. Follow by white rabbit 02:03, 1 April 2006 (PST)
- Excellent! Curious: in what language is the first book ("Postsnorizm")? If it's Wenedyk, I'd say that title should rather be "Postsnoryzm" (with a _y_). In general, you can always safely assume that Wenedyk follows the same phonological rules as Polish, and _ri_ in Polish is quite a rarity. —IJzeren Jan Uszkiełtu? 09:15, 1 April 2006 (PST)
- I know about this but I want the title sounds more eastern. Follow by white rabbit 10:14, 1 April 2006 (PST)