Talk:Ill Bethisad Collaboration of the Fortnight
Created the page. Wiki gurus, please, adjust my templates all you want/need to. I'm only good at roughing things in. BoArthur 18:40, 9 January 2006 (PST)
- May I suggest a format for voting? A simple signature, thus: Zahir 18:51, 9 January 2006 (PST)
- or BoArthur or we could do our initials, as we're a rather tight knit group...those of us that care to participate in this type of stuff, anyway.
Am I allowed to vote twice in the same "round"? Zahir 08:50, 10 January 2006 (PST)
I suppose...I wouldn't mind. If you wanted to change your vote, I wouldn't complain either. ;) BoArthur
- Its probably be better to vote only once (although you could change your mind). In any case, whichever ones don't get chosen this time, it will come around --Marc Pasquin 15:09, 10 January 2006 (PST)
Considerations for voting
We really should think of considerations for voting. How about:
- Articles which are rather short, but are important to the history.
- Articles which are a bit short on detail, for whatever reason.
- Something that several members can work together on for the duration.
--Sikulu 08:03, 1 February 2006 (PST)
I do like those options. BoArthur
Any thought on the next lot of nominees, or will some of the ones already there stay? --Sikulu 03:20, 2 February 2006 (PST)
- I would say that we'll keep the others that are existing, moving the one that we've all accepted, and then add any others that come to mind. BoArthur
Time to vote
It's been much longer than a fortnight. In fact, I think the AP War has been IBCotF since I started here. Time to pick a new one, methinks. Sectori 20:27, 26 March 2007 (PDT)
I don't know if it's aptly named...maybe the Ill Bethisad Collaboration Of The Time That We Let It Go, And Maybe It Will Be A Fortnight, But Probably Not (IBCOTTTWLIGAMIWBAFBPN). What do you think? BoArthur 14:35, 28 March 2007 (PDT)
Shall we close this? I think it has become a very nice article - éven though I haven't contributed anything myself ;) ... And I think we should move on to the next CoTF. How about First Great War? It has been proposed before, but then we felt it would be better to look into the prelude to it first. Now that this has been done, there's basically nothing that should stop us. There's a concrete proposal now, with quite a lot of source/rough material in it. GW1 is a subject that would be of interest to virtually every IB member. What say ye?
Alternatively, we might take a peek at Franco-Prussian War first.
Or do you think the Collaboration Of The Fortnight has failed? After all, it took a hell of a lot of time longer than it was projected. Personally, I don't see it as a failure, since the result is fully satisfying to me. But others may have a different opinion. —IJzeren Jan Uszkiełtu? 01:16, 1 September 2007 (PDT)
- Personally, I am in favor of the First Great War. Zahir 07:28, 1 September 2007 (PDT)