Omnium Oil and Gas
Omnium Oil and Gas is a corporation in the NAL founded by Johann and Wilhelm Rokkenfelder, the children of German immigrants, after their efforts to monopolize oil refineries bore fruit and they developed a relationship with the tribes of Aquanishuonigy. Easily one of the largest, wealthiest corporations in the world, it passed out of control of the Rokkenfelder family during the 1950s. The company, originally named Premium Oil, was focused upon oil production, transportation, refining, and marketing. As such, it had major interests in Tejas as well as Louisianne. With the advent of air ships, it expanded into the exploitation of helium as well as natural gas.
Actually, Premium Oil itself was broken up by court order in 1923, with Omnium Oil and Gas simply proving one of its most successful (and controversial) "daughter" companies. The controversy involved:
- Contracts between Omnium and the government of Russia during the 1960s, 70s and 80s (the heyday of the Anti-Snorist Movement.
- The careers of Jorge Bush and his brother Jaime, whose father was on the Board of Directors.
- The fact that the son of another member of the Board was responsible for the murder of a General Moderator of the NAL.
- The fact that some executives at Omnium owned shared in the World Trade Towers.
- Donations given by Omnium and/or its employees to the American Leadership Conference.