(Redirected from News/20041015)
edit WEEKLY WORLD NEWS -- 15.10.2004
- LOUISIANA USES SLINGSHOT, CIRCUMVENTS MOBILE BORDER CONTROL
- In an effort to breach the defenses of Mobile Province, Louisiannans are apparently resorting to a slingshot, launching themselves across the Mississippi along with all sorts of goods to be sold.
Ever since MP Sessions has come out against the Louisiannan Dual marking system, sales have been slow. Read More...
- MALEVOLENT VOLE-PERSONS FOUND IN DESERET!
- Their tunnels are filled with how-to-terrorize literature, the have gruesome talons, and they move like the wind...and they hate all of us who dare to live above ground!
University of Sante-Fe geologists declare that they've uncovered a secret pact between the Deseret Rebels and the hyper-intelligent Voles to remove all opposition to control of the earth. Read More...
- GOTEBORG FUNERAL BRINGS TO LIGHT NEWS OF THE END OF THE WORLD
- In a shocking turn of events, scrolls uncovered during the inhumation of an re-patriated ex-Scandinaver declare the end of the world is nigh. Read More...