Hello and welcome to Ill Bethisad. Who are you, please? And what is this Tavoria? Deiniol 12:52, 17 July 2006 (PDT)
Hello, I am Xander, and Tavoria is my 'concountry.' I am not sure i have done this correctly as i am reading the site, and i think it would be best to assume that all my editions be proposals. Vedejas 13:43, 17 July 2006 (PDT)
- OK. Right. First off, we ask that you introduce yourself, either in Lla Dafern or on the conculture yahoo list. Secondly, under a recent resolution, proposals must first be presented on the conculture list, rather than simply edited into wikipedia. Despite appearences, Ill Bethisad is not an open-source project, nor is it a Wikipedia-style effort where anyone can edit, quite the contrary. Thirdly, and most importantly, South Georgia has already been claimed, and so is not "up for grabs".
- Please take time to read about How It All Works and review what has already been written, following the advice on the Main Page and then introduce any of your proposals to the conculture list. In the meanwhile, please refrain from making any further edits in this wiki's article space. Thank you. Deiniol 14:08, 17 July 2006 (PDT)
- It's really just common courtesy: introduce yourself and your ideas before assuming they are welcome or can fit with known fact! Thus far, you have created an independent country (in a place that seems to have a previous claim) and have altered two maps to suit without ever once mentioning who you are and why you're mucking about.
- Right now, you have some quick learning to do before going on. I've "protected" your Tavoria page (it's not deleted), which means you can't edit it, until we can see what it's all about and decide whether or not it can fit in the framework. We're also going to see about reverting the maps.
- Dan has provided thee with some very good advice as to how to work within what we've established as fact in IB. I would just stress that this is NOT a Wikipedia-like project where just anyone can pass through and make edits to please themselves. We appreciate your interest very much, and hope you'll carry on! But let's face it: there's a right way and a wrong way to go about joining our merry band!
- Elemtilas 21:08, 17 July 2006 (PDT)
- I think that it would be best to get rid of everything ive done so far. I am leaving for a couple weeks soon anyways. After that, I guess i could start over.Vedejas 07:57, 18 July 2006 (PDT)
- It can wait! Enjoy your holiday, and we hope to see you soon! Elemtilas 18:35, 18 July 2006 (PDT)