User talk:Jan II.
Beautiful rewrite. Can you still work on Hungary for me? BoArthur
Yeah, of course. ;) Jan II.
- Jan, my forebears were born in Gablonz (Austria-Hungary), now Jablonec nad Nisou. What name would this town have in IB, and in what region would it be? Thanks! Kyrmse 14:59, 5 Jul 2005 (PDT)
- The city name is in IB Káplonc [ka:plonts], and is part of Bohemia (Pémän). There should be a German minority (15%). Jan II.
A message regarding Slevan
New stuff at FrathWiki:Talk:Slevan
Jan! There is some new stuff at FrathWiki:Talk:Slevan that I would like you to look at. -- Benct
Your email address?
Jan, would you please send me your email address to my usual address melroch alpha melroch dot se? BPJ 23:29, 31 Aug 2005 (PDT)
Jan, I've just deproposalised this article. But I think it would be good if you have a look at it, too. Especially the Czech/Bohemian names. Cheers, IJzeren Jan 03:55, 13 November 2005 (PST)
- Gee, it is so huge, the corpus of IBwiki, that I have totally overlooked this article... :-/ Thanks, Jan. --Jan II.
- Yeah, I'm sometimes having the same problem. That's why I have been busy with categories, proposals and the like lately. --IJzeren Jan 23:43, 13 November 2005 (PST)
- Eh, the name of Karel Capek *there* must be Tšápek, cos there is no c-hachek *there*, only tš in old Czech names.
Did you get my answer?
- Yeah, I did. Thanx. Now I am processing it :) Too many things currently... -- Jan II.
OK. I'm in a lack of things to do (apart from bóring Real Work) so I'm eagerly waiting... BPJ 04:44, 28 November 2005 (PST)
Communists in Nassland
Thanks for the update. I've just ajusted the grammar slightly. --Sikulu 07:55, 27 January 2006 (PST)
Interest in Bohemia
Jan, it looks as though Seth, a younger member would like to contribute to Bohemia, and I've directed him your way. BoArthur 19:36, 8 June 2006 (PDT)
- I'm only interested... I don't know much about it yet. Seth 19:40, 8 June 2006 (PDT)
Attention needed please
- done ;) jan ii.
- Many thanks! I will add new logos and renewed ones also so they will be according to Bohemian language spelling corrections you made.--Pedromoderno 22:36, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- Any ideas for a Rinkhófär logo?--Pedromoderno 00:24, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
- i like the logos you've done quite a lot ;) i have started the disco page on the bohemian automobile industry with proposals on rinkhófär logo. Jan II. 07:13, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
Wooow... I just saw that and remembered ages and ages ago, we 'met' online way before IB, when the Maramiate of Arkia (sp?) and the Republic of Vrania accorded each other diplomatic recognition... :D Dalmatinac 21:32, 19 June 2010 (UTC)
- yes! i still have the old grammar of vranian somewhere in my lang folders ;)
- ps. maramiate ark ;) Jan II. 06:35, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the correction - and good to see you still puttering around, Jan! BoArthur 07:57, 13 March 2011 (PDT)