Rare shot of Benjedjec in a Slevan cellar pub.
|Birth:||1 December, 1966; Göteborg, Sweden|
|Profession:|| Perpetual student (mainly of historical linguistics)|
translator, sometimes editor,
(In order of proficiency ↔
| Swedish, |
|Countries in Ill Bethisad:||Slevania and curator of India|
|Other areas of interest in IB:||Xrirampur Romanization|
|More information:|| (As if you needed any! ;-)|
Benct Philip Jonsson, also known as Bendith Lloan, Benjedjec Ivanjec and, in some circles as Melroch, denizen of Sweden, advisor in all things conculture, praefectus of Slevania and curator of India. No. 25 on The List.
02:19, 11 May 2005 (PDT)
- Get the Slevania page in order.
- Write history!
- Clean up the Slvanjek Placenames page and add the names Ferko translated.
Add conjugation to the Slvanjek page at FrathWiki ASAP.
Get Marc to fix the inscription on the FNLS emblem. It should read 'Slvanja Líbra' (NB the accent on the 'i'!), or 'Slvanja Líbrata' if that fits better.
- Get a decent updated map!
- Expand and expound on the states.
- Get some history written. When is the POD?
- Get something written on M K Gandhi (मोहनदास करमचन्द गांधी Gám̃ðhí).