It needs some catch phrases like "Bust my buffers!" and "Ashes and Soot" and "Confusion and Delay" or something like that. Given that my 4 year old is constantly asking for "blue thomas, orange thomas, red thomas" (the insert on the DVD cover) we are well versed in this genre in our household, too.
All trains are, by default, Thomas. I like it! BoArthur 23:13, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
- Smoke and mirrors! Benkarnell
- Ah yes, you're right; the Steamlike Cuss-Words. I'll include some - your suggestions are a good start. - Geoff 22:01, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- The three I put up are actually from the series. BoArthur 23:06, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- I recognise "Confusion and Delay", though I'd got it in my head as "Delay and Confusion". "Cinders and Ashes", (not "Ashes and Soot"), "Burst my boiler!" (not "Bust my buffers") and others ("Fenders and funnels" etc) I recognise, but yours I haven't heard. We've only recently discovered Thomas in my household. And my two-year-old can still name at least 15 of the engines on sight, and refers to a RL helicopter as a "Harold-copter", though she gets corrected for that one by her older sister. :) - Geoff 01:24, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- My four year old also calls it the Harold-copter. And he blends in Pixar's Cars too, so Mater will show up to play with Thomas, too. BoArthur 14:23, 28 August 2009 (UTC)