I don't know who wrote the calque on IB on wikipedia....I think it was one of us. BoArthur
- I did. IJzeren Jan
Forgot to send this before, new version of the logo. A new version of the IBwiki variant will follow.
--Marc Pasquin 07:13, 17 February 2006 (PST)
- Wonderful. Very nice! But there's only one small thing that bothers me: it looks a bit like the dragon just took a leak! Is there anything that can be done about that? —IJzeren Jan Uszkiełtu? 11:38, 17 February 2006 (PST)
- Took a leak ? what part of the design is bottering you, the nacel ? --Marc Pasquin 15:49, 17 February 2006 (PST)
- I think he's meaning the left leg of the beast that's somewhat raised, as if it were a dog marking its territory. BoArthur
- Probably its exactly what its doing, "Red Dragon showing the way" and all that.
- Incidently, you think it would be better if he raised the other leg and peed in front of the viewer instead ? You've got a sick mind Dan....
- I'll see what I can do. --Marc Pasquin 18:24, 17 February 2006 (PST)
- Both rear legs look flat to me. Zahir 18:50, 17 February 2006 (PST)
- I think what Jan was referring to is that the cabin under the zeppelin is so indistinct it looks like the dragon has made a puddle. I burst out laughing the first time I looked at it. - AndrewSmith
okay, version 2.1:
--Marc Pasquin 15:42, 19 February 2006 (PST)
- Thanks, this one is perfect. I forgot to tell you that. —IJzeren Jan Uszkiełtu? 05:22, 20 February 2006 (PST)
IB wiki logo
Are we going to update the one on the wiki graphic, too? BoArthur
- next thing up.--Marc Pasquin 15:49, 17 February 2006 (PST)
- here goes:
- --Marc Pasquin 15:42, 19 February 2006 (PST)