I'm going to claim this one for myself for just now, as I need to flesh it out before anyone adds smething to it. BoArthur 23:48, 16 December 2005 (PST)
- Sure the Japano-Louisianne alliance would last for two whole centuries? :-) I'd imagine a separation of ways, amiable, most likely, and probably still a tradition of friendship.
- Ah, I see.
- Suggestion: Japan's space colonies are administered as the Kingdom of Luna (Geçu Òcocu), a new first-level division of the Japanese Empire Nik 21:12, 17 December 2005 (PST)
- I like that idea! Would it be part of the Space Condominium? and would Mars and Luna and Çuxima 2 be under the Geçu Òcocu? BoArthur
- Space Condominium? I would assume that all of the space colonies would be under the Kingdom of Geçu (still trying out different English-language names), perhaps with plans to split off Mars once it became sufficiently populous. Nik 21:45, 17 December 2005 (PST)
- Yes, I would imagine that all space based colonies and satellites would be part of an over-arching condominium, to preserve the peace, part of the UN or something. Just my thoughts. How feasible do you think it is? BoArthur
- Doesn't sound very reasonable to me. Besides, it'd be DULL without lots of intrigue and space wars ;-) Nik 21:57, 17 December 2005 (PST)
- I never said that it would WORK. I only said that it might exist...for a time. :) BoArthur 22:49, 17 December 2005 (PST)
- Ah ... I see :) Nik 23:00, 17 December 2005 (PST)