- 6 September 1783 - Armand Beauvais, founding First President of Louisianne's current form of government, was born in Point Coupée, Saint-Onge.
- 8 September 1933 - King Faisal II dies poisoned in Baghdaad, Iraaq
- 28 September 1970 - Gamal Abdel Nasser dies of a heart attack
- 14 September 1889 - The Ecumenical Patriarch accedes to the independence of the Holy Mountain from his jurisdiction and consecrates the abbot a bishop.
- 17 September 1980 - Iraaq invades Persia, starting the Persia-Iraaq War.
- 22 September 2006 - Marie-Claire Gildersleeve is elected First President of Louisianne, and the first female First-President since the founding of the country.