- 14 July 1819 - Francis Gabriel Fazende, First President of Louisianne was born on the Mississippi River.
- 5 July 1853 - Claudius Rhodes was born.
- 10 July 1856 - Nikola Tesla born in Dalmatia.
- 20 July 1873 - Alberto Santos Duval, inventor of the aeroplane, was born in Palmira, Brasil.
- 17 July 1899 - Jacques Priondragas, father of the Priondragas Syndicate was born.
- 12 July 1900 - SNORist leader Andrei Vlasov was born.
- 18 July 1903 - Frederick Valdemar Erastus Peterson First President of Louisianne from 23 September, 1944 to 17 September, 1951, is born.
- 12 July 1908 - Manny Berlin is born in New Castreleon.
- 14 July 1921 - Lucien II Bourbon-Le Moyne "Big Luc", Prince-pretender of Louisianne and oil magnate, born in Quebec City, New Francy.
- 23 July 1953 - Claire Miquasquille, Prefect of Osage was born in Rolla, Côte d'Or, Saint-Louis, Louisianne
- 28 July 1962 - Anaïs Michelle Bouvier was born.
- 2 July 1803 - Solemn League and Covenant are issued, forming the NAL-SLC.
- 5 July 1878 - The Holy Synod declares its independence from the Ecumenical Patriarch.
- 12 July 1961 – Pune floods due to failure of the Khadakwasla and Panshet dams. Half of Pune is submerged, more than 100,000 families need to be relocated and the death toll exceeds 2,000.
- 13 July 1823 - New Sweden settles final border disputes with Pennsylvaania and is admitted to the NAL-SLC.
- 13 July 1919 - The English airship R34 lands in Norfolk, England, completing the first airship return journey across the Atlantic in 182 hours of flight.
- 14 July 1789 - The Bastille is stormed in Paris, kicking off the French Revolution.
- 14 July 1958 - The Hashemite rule ends in Iraaq after a bloody coup led by General Abdul Karim Qassim.
- 18 July 1967 - H. M. Rudolf III Bailbiret (King of Xliponia) married Queen Çintia.
- 19 July 1947 - Josip Broz was installed as head of state for the newly formed Confederation of Soviet Danubian States.
- 20 July 1960 - Corea officially accepted the Emperor Saisei of Japan as their consitutional monarch.
- 21 July 1940 - a pro-SNorist coup took place in Estonia, one month after Russian occupation, deposing the duly elected government.
- 21 July 2009, - Tokelau's constituent islands were officially sold as a private colony to Pacific Ecotours, LLC.
- 22 July 1993 - Saint-Louis's two-tier levee system was sorely tested under the discharge of the Mizouri and Mississippi during the annual river flood. The first levees around Kaskaskia failed, but the second, set back from the levees saved the city and its notable cheese, Bleu Kaskaskien.
- 24 July 1693 - Raff Alan was baptised in St. Colomb Major. He later went on to reform The Post Office of the Federated Kingdoms.
- 29 July 1565 - Mary I of England and Scotland, at Holyrood Palace unexpectedly married Henry Stuart (1545-1567), Lord Darnley, Mary's half-first cousin.