European Broadcasting Union
The European Broadcasting Union (EBU) was formed by several broadcasting organizations from Europe.
Members are radio and television companies, most of which are government-owned public service broadcasters or privately owned stations with public missions.
- ARHRR (Arbeitsgemeinschaft der öffentlich-rechtlichen Rundfunkanstalten des Heiligen Römischen Reichs) (Germany)
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) (England, Scotland, Kemr)
- LRTV (Lietuvos Radijas ir Televizija) (Lithuania)
- RR (Rigets Radio) (SR)
- RDF (Radiodiffusion Française) (France)
- RTÉ (Raidió Telifís Éireann) (Ireland)
- TNI (Teletrasmissione Nazionale Italiano) (Italy)
- TWW (TeleWiżoń Wenedka) (Veneda)
- URiTH (Galicia)
- VoJo (Voc Joeva, Jervan National Broadcasting Company) (Jervaine)
- WRW (Wenedki Radio Warsina) (Warsina, Veneda)
- Radio Lim in Xliponia